Home / Business / Bhalwal industrial estate a big attraction for foreign investors

Bhalwal industrial estate a big attraction for foreign investors

From Our Correspondent

LAHORE: Chairman Punjab Industrial Estates Development & Management Company Rizwan Khalid Butt said, Bhalwal Industrial Estate has become a big attraction for foreign investors due to its strategic location on Lahore-Islamabad Motorway. While addressing a delegation he said Chinese and overseas Pakistanis’ were rating Bhalwal Industrial Estate high for investment because of its short distance from Motorway, which is only five kilometres off the Salim Interchange. He also informed the potential investors from the US and UAE, respectively, are planning a plastic factory and a pharmaceutical unit and that the Board of Investment (BoI) Pakistan was all set to declare the Bhalwal Industrial Estate a Special Economic Zone. So far, one hundred industrial plots have been sold out at the Bhalwal Industrial Estate, he added. He said 90 per cent of development work has been completed and the remaining 10 per cent would be finished in two months.

Check Also

Revised-trade

‘Revised trade policy for 10 months to be announced soon’

From Our Correspondent ISLAMABAD: The federal government has decided to bring a revised trade policy …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *